Friday, June 25, 2004

Make-up

Here's a favorite topic for the ladies. I found inexpensive make-up!! The brand is "Prestige." Now, I'm not sure where exactly it's available. All I have to say about it's cheap and very nice. So far, I've bought two lipsticks and one lipgloss. The only thing that might turn some of you off about the lipgloss is that it is thick. That doesn't bother me. I like it because I realize when it's not on. The lipstick I bought today cost $3.89--the color: pebble. So I suggest to you ladies to go on and try it out. If you don't like it, well at least you didn't spend $10-$20 on it. Here's their website: Prestige

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(It's Salome) I've been using Prestige for years. Its the best. They have it at Duane Reade, let me know if you need me to mail you anything!