Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Paul Johnson

I have to get this off my chest. I was surfing through the net and found pictures of the beheading of Paul Johnson. Now, I'm not going to say what website I found it on. I'm a moron for actually clicking on the link. It specifically said it had pictures of the beheading. Listen, everyone is entitled to post whatever they want, but sometimes people just go too far. Frankly, I shouldn't have gone to this website. What was I thinking of? Anyway, I saw it and I'm disturbed. And I'm not disturbed because it's a picture of a dead person. I've seen pictures that are worse than that when I had to go to prison for my History of Punishment class. It just disturbs me because Paul Johnson was an innocent man. He didn't deserve this!!!! Unfortunately, I don't think this type of terror is going to stop.

I also just read that Kim Sun-il was beheaded, today. Don't these animals realize that no one is going to negotiate with them? I'd be shocked if their tactics would actually work. I wonder if they realize that things are going to get worse for them. This is will enrage normal people like you and me that are already pissed off about what's going on. I know some of you disagree with the war, and I have no problem with that. But actions like these always make me want to join the military and stand up for people like Paul Johnson, Nick Berg, and Kim Sun-il, who just go to work to make a living. Do you know they wrapped Kim Sun-il's body with explosives? (cnn.com) They have no respect for death. You have to be some sick son-of-a-bitch to do something like that.

I'm going to stop writing about this because my blood is boiling. With all the coffee I had today (plus the diet pepsi I'm drinking now), I'm not going to get any sleep. I have a long day tomorrow (8:30-7:00), and I need to calm down.

No comments: