Sunday, June 20, 2004

Rush Street

So last night, Dan and I went to a bar called Rush Street in Ft. Lauderdale. It is by Las Olas Blvd, which is a strip that leads to the beach lined up with bars and stores. We met up with Dan's coworker, Tiannie and her boyfriend Leo. We had an awesome time. In fact, the last time Dan and I got home at 5:30 in the morning was last year on Dan's last shift at work. Anyway, I have to say that Tiannie and Leo are great people and fun to hang out with. We even went to a diner after the bar (ahhhhhh...memories). If I ever find a decent job after I get fired from the one I have now, I want to move up to that area. It's not far from where Dan works. Also, we don't have to worry about driving too far. Where we are living now, if we decided to go to South Beach, we would end up driving close to 40 minutes. Yeah, we need to move closer to civilization.

2 comments:

Guy LeCharles Gonzalez said...

Or, closer to us. :-)

Xia Diaz said...

That too!! We'll see what happens.