Sunday, July 04, 2004

Getting Old

I think I'm getting old. Dan and I went out earlier today to pre-celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary (July 29). We decided we might as well do it now, since I won't have a job by the end of the month. For some reason when we got home at around 6:00, I went directly to bed. I slept until 8:00-8:30. Don't ask me why.

Anyway, it's around 10:45 and people are setting fireworks off. It just so happens to be that in the state of Florida, the selling of fireworks is legal. In fact, I had my own explosive device that I set off earlier. It was fun. But now, I face my getting old dilemma. I'm not going to get any sleep. Number one, I took a two hour nap. Number two, people are celebrating Independence Day. Number three, I have this horrible back pain from I don't know what (I think I worked out too hard the other day and pulled something). Doesn't anyone like going to sleep anymore? I wish the fireworks would stop.

No comments: