Sunday, July 04, 2004

Wired News: New Media's Age of Anxiety

Wired News: New Media's Age of Anxiety

This is an interesting read. For all of you that spend most of your time getting your news from the internet, you'll appreciate this article. Like myself, I usually read the news on the net. This is not because I don't like picking up a newspaper. The reason is because it's hard finding the New York Times down here in Miami (you have to be careful on what they print--I find they at times express their opinion), but the Miami Herald usually focuses on local news. I'm all about the local news, but I like to focus my attention on global news. The fact of the matter is that it's easier and cheaper to get your news on the net. What is better about the internet is that you have access to different sources. So, take a look at this article!

No comments: