Thursday, July 15, 2004

Knitting

Remember how I told you that the scarf I was knitting would take me from two to three days?  Well, it's going to take me a very long time.  In the last two days, I've only been able to knit 15 inches of it.  I've gotten the hang of it, but it is very tasking.  What kind of sucks is that I found out how to do different patterns that would look very nice, but I can't incorporate them since I'm so far into the scarf already.  I want to stop knitting this scarf and begin a whole new one, but then I know I'll regret it. 
 
I did buy more yarn for the hat that I was crocheting and finished it today.  I still haven't posted these items on eBay because Dan and I are having conflicting schedules.  I don't remember how to upload pictures into the computer, or for that matter, post them on a website.  Once we resolve this, I'll be in business (hopefully).


No comments: